During a day out in London this summer I stumbled across some great things to do at the 02 in Greenwich – and the bonus is, some of them were even free!
Top Family Tip - If you are visiting with young children you can get a free child safety wristband on arrival from the reception desk.
Top 5 Things To Do At The 02
1. Eat Your Way Around The World – So much choice it’s almost to hard to all agree on somewhere to eat.
2. Read The News – Sky TV have a great free experience on offer to visitors of the O2 where camera confident adults and children can become Sky News presenters, complete with camera man and auto-cue. The best bit is when you get home you can download your efforts to keep.
3. Go Over The Top – This is going on my bucket-list. Up at the O2 is a chance to take a 90 minute walk over the top of the Dome….imagine the views.
4. Meet Your Sky TV Friends – Back inside the Sky TV rewards area there is a fantastic (and free) green screen attraction where you can put yourself in the picture with many of your Sky TV favorites. We have so much fun here, I had to drag the girls away kicking and screaming.
5. See a Show – The 02 plays host to many great comedians and musicians, there is something for everyones taste. Why not take a look at these Frank Turner tickets to give you a taste of what is on offer.
The O2 can be reached by land, sea (well river) and air. Nearest station is North Greenwich, its adjacent to the Greenwich Thames Clipper Dock and is easy walking distance of the Emerites Skyline.
O2 Trivia – Did you know if you turned The O2 upside down, it would take Niagara Falls 15 minutes to fill it or alternatively, you could fill it with 3.8 billion pints of beer or the contents of 1100 olympic-sized swimming pools.
So thats of list of things to do at the 02. What were your favorite things to do there?