Sometimes I get some very fun tasks on this blog…and today is no exception!
As you may or may not known the ICC 2015 Cricket World Cup is currently taking place in Australia and New Zealand and I have been asked to come up with a recipe relating to one of the countries taking part.
Now as a huge sports fan family this exciting cricket event is one we wont be missing, and there is nothing like a little cheeky treat to enjoy at the same time. So thank to the delicious African cacao beans grown in Zimbabwe I give you our very special Chilli Chocolate Pots.
Chilli Chocolate Pots
Makes 4 small ramekins (very rich so you don’t need much)
You will need
- 300g of double cream
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Canned whipped cream to serve
- Coco Power for dusting
- Heat the cream in a saucepan until slightly bubbling
- Add in chocolate and stir until melted
- Add the chilli
- Pour into ramekins and allow to chill in fridge for 2-3 hours
- When you are ready to serve remove the ramekins from the fridge
- Top each with whipped cream and dust with coco powder
- Serve immediately
I was asked by Betfair to take part in the Cricket World Cup Recipe challenge