During our recent visit to the Lake District we took a day trip to the world famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach to find out what Nickelodeon Land was all about! Such a fun day was had by all.
Nickelodeon Land Blackpool – Best Bits
Set within the six acre site of Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Nickelodeon Land is jam packed with fab rides for all the family.
1. Meet and Greets with your favourite characters during the day – plus a chance to grab some great photo gifts to remember your day by.
2. Loads of food choices, some a little on the expensive side but no more so than would you expect from such a main attraction.
3. Great layout. Easy to reach all rides and work round the park in a logical way.
4. 12 great rides designed for the whole family. Even little O (aged 2) could go on the all with me accompanying her.
5. Right by the sea-front of the high thrill Blackpool resort. Great for a ride of the tram or a trip up the tower.
Highly recommended for young families, Nickelodeon Land gave us all (3 adults, 4 children and 2 toddlers) a fabulous afternoon of fun!