We have just returned from day 1 of Marsh Farm KidsFest 2014 and just wanted to let you know what a thoroughly great day we had!
Top 5 Highlights Of Marsh Farm KidsFest 2014
1. Once we were in everything was free! Other than food, although you can take in your own, there really isn’t anything you need to pay for.
2. Seeing Mr Bloom – seriously he was so close I could have licked him!
3. Getting up on stage and having a Hawk land on my arm! Serious Mummy points right there
4. Taking my girls on the Bumper Cars for the very first time
5. Planting seeds with the National Trust Essex and ticking up number 41 on our #50Things list.
Marsh Farm KidsFest 2014 In Photos
We had the most fabulous day! Watching shows on the main stage, visiting the circus, going on the fairground rides, seeing the animals and having a lovely family picnic thanks to Trunki and the lovely PaddlePak they sent us in partnership with Ella’s Kitchen.
KidsFest is running over this weekend (August 9th and 10th) and there are still a few final tickets remaining.