Summer is all about fresh, exciting food at Essex HQ. After finally convincing The Essex Husband that a salad can actually be a meal I have been on an ever-lasting quest to find new way to liven up the humble slad into an exciting family meal.
One such fab addition to our salads are these delicious Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chilli Tomatoes. These Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chilli Tomatoes are the perfect accomiant to a simple green salad, and taste all the more amazing when sprinkled with some feta cheese just before serving.
Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chilli Tomatoes
- Place your tomatoes in an oven proof dish (I prefer to keep them on the vine)
- Pierce eat tomato with a fork (I find this helps avoid explosions in the over, and allows the tomatoes to absorb all the fab other flavours involved)
- Sprinkle with dried chilli flakes and drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- Bake in the oven on a medium heat for 20 minutes
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve with green salad and feta