Being a coffee lover like I am its no surprise that a Liqueur coffee is up there is one of my favorite after dinner treats. This non-alcoholic Baileys Coffee version is perfect for those pesky nights you find yourself nominated driver for the evening.
Non Alcoholic Baileys Coffee
To make 4 servings of non-alcoholic Baileys Coffee you will d
- 8 tsp of Light Muscovado or Golden Granulated Sugar
- 800ml freshly-made coffee, by whichever method you prefer
- 150ml Baileys dessert cream*
1. Warm 4 glasses (about 250ml size) by filling them with hot water, then draining and drying off.
2. Fill each glass with approximately 200ml fresh hot coffee and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
3. Swirl to dissolve the sugar and then slowly pour the Baileys cream into each glass over the back of a teaspoon, so that it floats – do not stir it again.
4. Sit back and enjoy your Non Alcoholic Baileys Coffee
*Ingredients: Double Cream, Sugar, BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Liqueur (6%), Alcohol. Contains Milk – So there is a hint of alcohol involved but its minimal.