I do love a good stuffed pepper recipe. They are great for a lunchtime snack, or to accompany a main meal in the evening. Simple to make, and perfect for fitting a few of your 5-a-day.
Spinach And Couscous Stuffed Pepper Recipe
To make two spinach and couscous stuffed peppers you will need
- 2 Peppers
- 2 Tesco Sundried Tomato & Basil, Feta Melts
- 4 handfuls of peppers
- 6 tablespoons of couscous made as per packet instructions
- Pop your peppers and remove the top
- Push a tomato, basil and feta melt into the base of each pepper
- Add 2 handfuls of spinach to each pepper
- Fill to the top with couscous
- Wrap the spinach and couscous stuffed pepper in foil and bake in a preheated oven (180) for 25 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.
Related articles across the web