These lovely Creme Fraiche Chocolate Pots are made with Weight Watchers Creme Fresh and low-fat whipped cream so are a slightly less naughty way to have a little of what you fancy.
Creme Fraiche Chocolate Pots
Makes 4 small ramekins (very rich so you don’t need much)
You will need
- 300g of Weight Watchers Creme Fraiche
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- Low fat whipped cream to serve
- Coco Power for dusting
- Heat the Creme Fraiche in a saucepan until slightly bubbling
- Add in chocolate and stir until melted
- Pour into ramekins and allow to chill in fridge for 2-3 hours
- When you are ready to serve remove the ramekins from the fridge
- Top each with whipped cream and dust with coco powder
- Serve immediately
These Creme Fraiche Chocolate Pots can be made a little more adventurous by adding a pinch of chilli power into the melted chocolate mixture before chilling them.