I started to wonder how to make rosemary salt after I could no long find it for sale in our local supermarket.
I love rosemary salt. It’s such a great cheat to have in the kitchen. It works great sprinkled over vegetables or potatoes when roasting them, or just over the top of a simple tomato and mozzarella salad.
It smells amazing and is incredibly versatile, what’s not to love.
How To Make Rosemary Salt
You will need
- Clip top Jar (I have used one from the Le Parfait range)
- Sea Salt (for me it has to be Maldon Salt)
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fill half your jar with sea salt
- Place a few sprigs of rosemary on top of the salt and fill again till 3/4 full.
- Add a few more sprigs of rosemary and close the jar.
- Shake well and leave to infuse for a least 3 days before use.
- Store in a cool dry place
I hope you enjoy this recipe for how to make rosemary salt. Do you have a kitchen cheats you love to make?